November 3, 2014
| Press Release
Nucleus Software Announced Q2 FY 2015 Results
New Delhi, 03 November, 2014: Nucleus Software Exports Limited (NSE: NUCLEUS, BSE: 531209), a leading global software product and solutions provider to the banking and financial services industry, today announced its financial results for the quarter ending 30th September, 2014. The revenue for the second quarter of FY 2015 grew to Rs.86.83crore, a growth of 5.57 % from the corresponding Q2 of the previous year. Revenue for the first half year of FY 2015 is at Rs. 166.26 crore, against Rs. 168.57 crore in the corresponding half year of FY 2014.
Commenting on the company’s performance, Mr. Vishnu R. Dusad, CEO, Nucleus Software, said, “The first half of the year has seen us take on strategic initiatives in new products, market development and people. With the successful deployment of the new Lending product suite, FinnOne NeoTM, as well as continued traction for the transaction banking suite, FinnAxiaTM, we are confident of the coming quarters. The focus on strengthening long term customer relationships will remain strategic.”
The company shared that the new product suite, FinnOne NeoTM, has successfully gone Live to manage credit card customer acquisitions for one of the largest Indian banks. This customer-centric solution from Nucleus Software solution will be implemented across the bank’s national operations by Q4 FY 2015.
The company showcased its latest Transaction Banking solution, FinnAxiaTM – a new, dynamic and comprehensive product suite designed to power the transaction banking space, at Sibos 2014 in Boston. With the theme of, “Driving the New Normal: Agile.Scalable.Relevant”, Nucleus Software shared insights in seminars on the opportunities and challenges facing bankers across the world. FinnAxiaTM provides a vantage point that can provide integrated and enterprise-wide view of the financial supply chain for cash optimization.
Nucleus Software, one of the pioneers of the India product story started its journey of developing world class IT products more than two decades ago. To foster the spirit of product innovation across the globe, the company recently announced an India Internship Program with Waseda University, Japan to get hands-on experience of cutting edge technology practices. This initiative is a reiteration of Nucleus Software’s commitment to spread the spirit of product entrepreneurship across the globe.
Consolidated results for the quarter ended 30th September, 2014
- Revenue for the quarter stood at Rs. 86.83crore from software products and solutions in comparison to 82.25 crore in the corresponding Q2 of the previous year.
- Product business revenue for the quarter was at 61.95 crorein comparison to Rs. 54.95 crore in the corresponding Q2 of the previous year.
- EBITDA for the quarter stood at 15.54 crore in comparison to Rs. 12.82 crore in the corresponding Q2 of the previous year.
- Net Profit after Tax (PAT) stood at 12.85 crorein comparison to Rs. 10.94 crore in the corresponding Q2 of the previous year.
- Earnings Per Share (EPS) for the quarter is at 3.97in comparison to Rs. 3.38 in the corresponding Q2 of the previous year
Consolidated results for the half-year ended 30th September, 2014
- Revenue at Rs. 166.26 crore from software products and software development services in comparison to Rs. 168.57 crore in the corresponding half-year of the previous year
- Product business revenue at Rs. 118.34 crore in comparison to Rs. 117.43 crore in the corresponding halfyear of the previous year
- EBIDTA at Rs. 25.67 crore in comparison to Rs. 27.04 crore in the corresponding half-year of the previous year
- Net Profit after Tax (PAT) at Rs. 24.50 crore in comparison to Rs. 22.11 crore in the corresponding halfyear of the previous year
- Earnings Per Share at Rs. 7.57 in comparison to Rs. 6.83 in the corresponding half-year of the previous year
Cash and cash equivalents, including investments in debt schemes of mutual funds, fixed deposits with banks and tax free PSU bonds are at Rs. 305.71 crore
as on 30th September, 2014
, as against Rs. 290.01 crore
on 30th September, 2013. BUSINESS HIGHLIGHTS
For the quarter ended 30th September, 2014:
For the Half Year Ended 30th September, 2014:
- The second quarter of FY 2015 saw a total of 1 new customer being added to the count of over 150 customers across the globe
- Nucleus Software won 4 new product orders worldwide
- In Q2 FY 2015, 1 product module implementation successfully went live.
- Won 6 new product orders worldwide
- 1 new customer added
- 8 product modules successfully implemented across geographies
The global strength of employees at Nucleus Software as on 30th September, 2014 stands at 1558 against 1650 as on 30th September, 2013. EVENTS HIGHLIGHTS
- Nucleus Software invited its customers and partners in Tokyo, Japan on 29th July 2014 for an exclusive interactive session titled Shaping Banking Technology for Future Growth
- Ubank announced at a press conference held in Johannesburg that it completed the roll out of a new credit and loan system powered by Nucleus Software’s Global No.1 Lending Solution, FinnOneTM to grow its current portfolio to 1.5 million accounts by 2017. To read more about the collaboration, please visit: https://www.nucleussoftware.com/corweb/images/pressRelease/2014/MediaRelease_Ubank_FinnOne.pdf
- Nucleus Software hosted a customer meet to showcase its Integrated Transaction Banking Product Suite, FinnAxia TM to the banking and financial services industry in Philippines market on August 14, 2014. To find out more about transaction banking product suite, please visit the following page: https://www.nucleussoftware.com/FinnAxia.html
- To discuss “Pre-approvals to early warnings: Re-imagining lending business end to end with digital tech”, the company exhibited at FIBAC 2014 being organized by IBA & FICCI India on 15-16 September, 2014 in Mumbai
- Nucleus Software exhibited at Middle East Banking Innovation Summit 2014 to share insights on ‘How banks are leveraging Mobility for efficient and profitable loan operations' in a speaker session and showcased its award winning Mobility product solutions at the event in Dubai on September 29 -30, 2014
- Driving the New Normal in Transaction Banking, Nucleus Software exhibited its Integrated Transaction Banking product Suite, FinnAxia at SIBOS 2014 from the 29thSeptember – 02nd October, 2014 in Boston
To find out more about the company’s participation at global events, please visit the following page: https://www.nucleussoftware.com/corweb/events.jsp
INVESTOR CONFERENCE CALL INFORMATION
On November 03, 2014, the management team at Nucleus Software including Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Mr. Vishnu R Dusad will participate in a conference call for Investors and Analysts at 4:00 PM IST.
Details of the Earnings Conference Call are given below:
||November 03, 2014
||4:00 PM IST
|All India Toll Free Number
||1800 419 2425
|Dial In Access Numbers
||Delhi/ NCR: 011- 6675 4500 /3940 6000
Mumbai: 022- 6000 5900/3940 6000
Kolkata:033- 6000 5900/3940 6000
Chennai : 044- 6000 5900/3940 6000
The audio and transcript of this conference call will made available at the Investor section of the website www.nucleussoftware.com