June 26, 2014
| Press Release
Mumbai,June 26, 2014: Nucleus Software Exports Limited, a leading global software product and solutions company, again sets a new paradigm with the launch of FinnOne NeoTM – a product suite built to manage the lending requirements of the banking and financial services industry. Delivering consistent value to mission critical business processes in the banking and financial services sector, Nucleus Software has over 150 customers across 50 countries.FinnOne NeoTM is an agile and customer centric platform capable of servicing the entire loan lifecycle. The comprehensive product suite incorporates the latest business focus, compliance, technology, functionalities and security aspectsWith the banking sector experiencing a change in customer profile coupled with increased regulatory and economic pressures, the requirement for a breakthrough product in lending has been critical. Leveraging Nucleus Software’s global leadership in lending solutions, this new offering has the capability to enhance operational efficiency and drive growth with superior risk management.Speaking on this special occasion, Mr. Vishnu R. Dusad, CEO, Nucleus Software, said, “It is evident that the era of universal banking is coming to an end. Banks today choose best-of-breed technology solutions that can integrate with their IT landscape. Based on our deep understanding of the domain, FinnOne NeoTM has been designed to be highly responsive to changing business demands. We believe that this product will usher in a new paradigm in lending for the global banking and financial services sector.”
Nucleus Software Launches FinnOne NeoTM
As one of the pioneers in the field of software products for the banking and financial industry, Nucleus Software constantly strives to innovate and develop world class software products to address the mission critical needs of banking and financial services industry. FinnOne NeoTM is the best solution for End-to-End loan lifecycle management as it facilitates:
Market Leadership with Agile GTM
Business Growth through Customer Centricity
- Accelerated GTM: Swift solutions to react to the changing market dynamics
- Flexibility: Easy configurability of business/credit policy to manage regulations & compliance norms
Enhanced Efficiencies and Open Architecture
- Customer Self Service - Transparent access across layers Omni channel access via numerous devices such as desktop, tablets and mobile devices
- Customized product offerings based on specialized analytics
- Single customer view: Simpler & faster query resolution
Profitable Growth with Better Risk Management
- Higher Productivity: Faster, paperless, Bulk & STP Processing
- Extended Business Operations during routine processing cycle
- Easy Integration with IT ecosystem
- Application/web server, DB, OS and browser agnostic for cost optimization
Ravi Pratap Singh, President & Head, Global Product Management, Nucleus Software
- Enhanced Credit Quality: Rule based policies, de-duplication for repeat/fraud customer checks and integration with Credit Bureaus interfaces
- Faster and better delinquency controls with audit-ability features
- Lower NPA through analytics based scorecard
said “The financial services landscape is seeing significant shifts across all business parameters; what's required is to engage with dynamic and diverse market demands. We focus on leveraging emerging technologies to deliver continuous customer value. FinnOne NeoTM
has been designed to meet these challenges, delivering agile and efficient solutions while reducing cost of operations. FinnOne NeoTM
covering acquisition, management and debt collection, is a unique blend of domain and technology expertise built to redefine the future of lending operations worldwide.”
Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. is a publicly traded (BSE: 531209, NSE: NUCLEUS), software product company that provides lending and transaction banking products to global financial leaders.
Nucleus Software powers the operations of more than 200 Financial Institutions in over 50 countries, supporting retail lending, corporate banking, cash management, mobile and internet banking, automotive finance and other business areas. Its products facilitate more than 26 million transactions each day, managing over US $ 200 billion of loans and enabling more than 200,000 users logging in daily.
Nucleus Software’s flagship products, built on the latest technology are:
- FinnOne NEOTM : The next-generation digital lending solution that is built on an advanced technology platform, designed to shape the future of lending across Retail, Corporate and Islamic sectors for banks and other financial service companies. The 10 time winner of ‘World’s Best Selling Lending Solution’, helps digitize the complete loan lifecycle.
- FinnAxiaTM : An integrated global transaction banking solution used by banks worldwide to offer efficient and Innovative global payments and receivables, liquidity management and business internet banking services.
- PaySeTM : The world's first online & offline digital payment solution designed and created with an aim to democratize money by making banking services available to the unbanked in remote geographies.