New Delhi, November 2, 2020: Nucleus Software, the leading provider of lending and transaction banking solutions to the global financial services industry, announced its consolidated results for the quarter and half year ended 30th September, 2020.
Consolidated revenue for the second quarter of FY21 is at Rs. 137.0 crore compared to Rs. 128.2 crore in Q2 of the previous year. Revenue for the first half year of FY21 is at Rs. 265.3 crore, against Rs. 252.3 crore in the corresponding half year of FY20.
Mr. RP Singh (CEO, Nucleus Software) said, “Our focus remains on ensuring well-being and safety of our employees and also helping customers grow by providing them best of the technology and support globally in these uncertain times. We continued to make good progress on all business metrics. During the quarter, we gained 4 new customers, won 10 product orders, and implemented 17 product modules worldwide. We continued to add tremendous capabilities to our solutions. We launched the latest version of our digital transaction banking solution – FinnAxia. This latest release provides banks with a range of new facilities to help improve the resiliency of their corporate customers’ supply chains. In lending, I’m delighted to report that Aite Group – the global research and advisory firm recognized FinnOne Neo as one of the top 3 retail loan origination solutions in the world. The report entitled, Aite Matrix: Transforming Consumer Lending Through Loan Origination Systems also rated FinnOne Neo as “best in class” for customer strength and bestowed the “Global Innovator Award” on Nucleus Software. These recognitions speak volumes about the strength of our strategy and our customer focus, as well as recognizing the tremendous business value we deliver to our customers”.
Consolidated results for the Quarter ended 30th September, 2020
• Consolidated revenue for the quarter stood at Rs. 137.0 crore in comparison to Rs. 128.2 crore in the corresponding Q2 of the previous year
• Product business revenue for the quarter was at Rs. 114.7 crore in comparison to Rs. 101.3 crore in the corresponding Q2 of the previous year
• EBIDTA for the quarter stood at Rs. 33.4 crore in comparison to Rs. 20.6 crore in the corresponding Q2 of the previous year
• Net Profit after Tax (PAT) stood at Rs. 29.5 crore in comparison to Rs. 21.1 crore in the corresponding Q2 of the previous year
• Earnings Per Share for the quarter is at Rs. 10.14 in comparison to Rs. 7.26 in the corresponding Q2 of the previous year
Consolidated results for the half-year ended 30th September, 2020
• Consolidated revenue stood at Rs. 265.3 crore in comparison to Rs. 252.3 crore in the corresponding half-year of the previous year
• Product business revenue at Rs. 221.8 crore in comparison to Rs. 198.5 crore in the corresponding half-year of the previous year
• EBIDTA stood at Rs. 70.5 crore in comparison to Rs. 38.5 crore in the corresponding half-year of the previous year
• Net Profit after Tax (PAT) stood at Rs. 65.8 crore in comparison to Rs. 37.7 crore in the corresponding half-year of the previous year
• Earnings Per Share at Rs. 22.65 in comparison to Rs.12.97 in the corresponding half-year of the previous year
Cash and cash equivalents, including investments in debt schemes of mutual funds, fixed deposits with banks and tax free PSU bonds are at Rs. 645.6 crore as on 30th September, 2020 as against Rs. 506.1 crore on 30th September, 2019.
• Added 4 new customers in the quarter from various geographies
• Won 10 product orders and implemented 17 product modules worldwide during the quarter
• Muthoot Fincorp selected FinnOne Neo to drive the next phase of its business growth. With FinnOne Neo’s advanced capabilities, Muthoot Fincorp will be able to completely digitize and automate the complex lending processes as required in an increasingly virtual world, accentuated by COVID-19
• FinnOne Neo recognized among the top 3 retail loan origination systems worldwide by Aite Group, the world’s leading research and advisory firm for the financial services industry
• Organized a virtual roundtable in association with Dun & Bradstreet for leaders from banks and NBFCs in India on ‘Re-tooling Corporate and SME Lending for the Post COVID World’. Shared insights on converting the challenges into opportunities, adopting an innovation focused culture and kick starting the growth agenda in corporate lending
• Launched AI chatbot for loan self-service on WhatsApp as a part of FinnOne Neo Digital Channel solutions to power contactless lending in the post COVID-19 worldHosted an exclusive webinar where we explore how digitization can help corporate banks in enabling customers to bank in real-time, maintain stable supply chains and become future-ready
• Organized an exclusive webinar series on the theme “Tech in a virtual world” where our experts discussed the evolution of open source databases and the emerging cyber security threats in today’s hyper agile world.
• Presented views on the Forbes India CXO Speak on ‘Disrupting Work in the New Normal virtual conversation’
• The global strength of employees at Nucleus Software as on September 30th 2020 stands at 2064 as
compared to 2128 as on September 30th 2019.