Nucleus Software works with world class research firms like Forrester, AITE, Celent and Ovum. Our alliance with these market leading firms reiterates our business values and commitment for the global banking industry.
As valued contributors of the Banking and Financial services ecosystem, we are excited to partner with industry analysts worldwide. The Industry Analyst Relations team of Nucleus Software invites you to utilize the resources below, and looks forward to engaging in meaningful communications on Nucleus Software products and offerings.
Aite Group recognizes FinnOne Neo among the Top 3 Retail Loan Origination Systems in the report - Aite Matrix: Transforming Consumer Lending Through Loan Origination Systems
- Nucleus Software has been recognized in GartnerTM Hype Cycle for Bank Operations Innovation, 2014 published on 24 July 2014 by Mary Knox as a sample vendor in the Employee Apps category
- Nucleus Software has been listed in the GartnerTM Hype Cycle for Digital Banking Transformation, 2015 published on 27 July 2015 by Mary Knox as a sample vendor in the Tablet Apps category
- Nucleus Software has been listed in the GartnerTM Hype Cycle for Open Banking APIs, Apps and App Stores, 2015 published on 06 July 2015 by Kristin R. Moyer as a sample vendor in the Bank Employee Mobile Apps category
- Nucleus Software is recognized in the report, The Forrester Wave™: Mobile Banking Solutions, Q4 2015 by Jost Hoppermann. Forrester states “it is an achievement to become a Contender in a Forrester Wave with five modules that are entirely dedicated to serve mobile retail lending requirements while competing with four general purpose mobile banking solutions”
- Nucleus Software mobile banking suite was cited in the Forrester Research report -“Market Overview: Mobile Banking Solutions” by Jost Hoppermann, March 16, 2015 as a “set of solutions dedicated to mobile consumer loan acquisition, loan servicing, and delinquency management." The report also states that "the mobile banking solution of Nucleus shows a strong lending focus”
- Nucleus Software is identified as a "Regional Pursuer", in the Forrester Research, Inc. report "Customer-Facing Solutions Are Driving Banking Platform Deals" by Jost Hoppermann, June 2014, covering the 2013 Global banking platforms deals. Nucleus Software was also recognized as a Solid Player amongst the global banking platform vendors
- Nucleus Software was cited in the Forrester Research, `Global Banking Platforms, Q3 2014 by Jost Hoppermann, August 6, 2014 as having "the potential to qualify for the next Forrester Wave, as it is comparably close to qualifying for at least the 'sound success or 'global reach criterion"
- ICICI BankTM Project MARC Mobile Collections initiative powered by Nucleus Software's FinnOneTM mCollect was distinguished with Celent Model Bank award for its ubiquitous and consistent user experience, comprehensive support for end-to-end process, and multichannel integration. (Apr 2014)
- Nucleus Software FinnOneTM retains its leadership position as No.1 Best Selling Lending Banking System globally by IBS Publishing for the 6th Consecutive Year.
- "Nucleus Software lending solution FinnOneTM was considered the strongest choice by South African retail bank Ubank for their requirement of a best of breed lending system." IBS Lending Supplement June 2014
- Nucleus Software has been featured as the "Market Leader" and "Specialist Vendor for common loan origination platforms, with commanding market position and strong technology capability in the Ovum report, "Decision Matrix "Selecting a Common Retail Loan Origination Platform by Jaroslaw Knapik, Oct 2012. Nucleus Software" FinnOneTM scores the highest in the overall product and origination process design category. Ovum recommends it to the lenders looking for a common retail Loan Origination System primarily for the supported geographies."
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.